More For This client
Through our relationship with Team McLaren, we had the opportunity to design and fully project manage their stand at Autosport International, The Racing Car Show at the NEC, January 2013.
The main objective of the event was to promote the benefits of exclusive Team McLaren membership and grow the membership database. The aim of the stand was to:
- Provide an excellent experience for existing members
- Drive sign-ups of new memberships for adults and children
- Maximise the exposure of the Team McLaren and Vodafone McLaren / Mercedes brands
- Continue with the series of events that ‘give back’ to the membership whilst taking every opportunity to grow the membership
- Identify and create opportunities for McLaren Partners involvement and act as a precursor to the overall event discussions for 2013
The stand needed to reflect the values and principles behind the McLaren brand with regard to design, build quality, graphics communication and Team McLaren personnel. Yellow Yoyo were responsible for not only the stand design, graphics and build management, but also for sourcing the on-stand photography, the commissioning, organising and briefing of support staff and the general onsite running of the stand.
In addition to the purchase of McLaren merchandise and club membership, there was the opportunity to have photographs taken with a McLaren F1 show car and members could also try their hand at driving around Monaco in the McLaren simulator.
“We have a great brand and know that individuals and businesses alike wish to get involved with us. The more difficult part is getting the mix right. Yellow Yoyo did a great job for us over the weekend. It was a cracking event and I was really impressed.”
Matthew van Gessel, Head of Consumer for Team McLaren